Monday 19 August 2013

Roller Skater Girl







I had so much fun this day at Dulwich Park! I especially love how these shoes look like roller skaters here! Those of you who might remember, I have pairs these shoes with other looks before and they have looked sporty or simply cool when needed! So über versatile!

So I'm back in London! Literally just landed a few hours ago and I'm so excited to be blogging again! British summer - thanks for holding up!!! I'm so pleasantly surprised that you have indeed remained! I love love love you!!

xoxo

------

Floral Bralet   //   Topshop
Skater Skirt   //   ASOS
Shoes   //   Jeffrey Campbell
Sunnies   //   River Island
Earrings   //   H&M
Watch   //   Marc by Marc Jacobs
Googly Eyes Ring   //   ASOS
Psychedelic Clutch   //   Topshop

------

3 comments:

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK