Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Precious........


My lovely big brother got me these precious Jo Malone perfumes, the famous mix & match ones nuzzled in the perfectly sculpted foam, box, and that gorgeous ribbon. So that was last Christmas. It still remains exactly how I had described it, still sitting on a pedestal. I'm the type of person who tries too hard to preserve things, the best example being Charbonnel et Walker Champagne Truffles...anyway I've learnt now to make sure I finish them before its expiry! All too devastating a position in the end when all I can do is bin them!

So now, look at this Jo Malone candle! I lit it! It took some strong will power but I did! Man was I glad as I didn't expect to be transported to such a romantic place from the unique scent. "English Pear & Freesia", the scent of Autumn. I have since replaced the silver lid and nuzzled the preciousness back into its box with its matte black (my faaav) matches. 

Baby steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK